'The global landscape in internationalising higher education - in favour of quality over quantity'
The British Council organises in collaboration with Ministry of Education and Training.
Time: 08.00–17.00, 30 October 2018
Venue: Hilton Hanoi Opera, 1 Le Thanh Tong, Ha Noi
In 2015, the British Council in Vietnam worked closely with Ministry of Education and Training (MOET) and Vietnam Embassy in the UK to successfully organise the first UK Vietnam higher education collaboration forum Connecting opportunities for Sustainable education partnerships in London.
In 2018, the second UK Vietnam higher education forum, which is organised in Hanoi on the occasion of 45 years of diplomatic relations between the UK and Vietnam, and British Council 25 years in Vietnam, is themed The global landscape in internationalising higher education – in favour of quality over quantity.
- to connect UK, international and Vietnamese higher education leaders
- to debate regional and global issues about internationalising higher education
- to discuss the new trend in IHE with quality assurance being the driving force to move higher education to a new stage
- to share UK experience and expertise in key priorities for IHE in Vietnam: i) Leadership and governance, ii) TNE and quality assurance, iii) University industry link, and iv) Research and mobility
- to launch the UK Vietnam higher education network and higher education partnerships focusing on the four mentioned priorities.