Going Global is the British Council’s flagship annual conference for world education leaders – those debate issues and challenges relevant to global higher education and further education, and to discuss collaborative solutions.
Going Global 2017’s theme is “Global cities: connecting talent, driving change” in which explores how universities and colleges support city-regional economies and social and civic management, connecting the world’s cities to global knowledge and talent and addressing global challenges.
We examine this through four lenses: research and innovation, talent development and flows, societies and communities, and leadership.
The Going Global conference:
- provides a unique platform for knowledge sharing
- connects local, national, regional and global agendas
- provides a global network for policy makers and practitioners working in the field of international education
- supports evidence led policy decisions deriving from research and regional policy dialogues
- and supports global thought leadership.