'Global connections, local impact: creating 21st Century skills, knowledge and impact for society-wide good’.
Malaysia, 2–4 May 2018
Going Global is a conference for leaders in international education to debate the future of further and higher education.
- providing a unique platform for knowledge sharing
- connecting local, national, regional and global agendas
- providing a global network for policy makers and practitioners working in the field of international education
- supporting evidence led policy decisions deriving from research and regional policy dialogues
- supporting global thought leadership.
If you are a university or college vice-chancellor, president or principle, an adviser, minister or government representative, journalist or policy and strategy maker, thought leader or influencer, or a professional and trade body working in international education, then we look forward to seeing you there.
Call for poster proposals
The call for poster proposals for the 2018 conference is now open until 12 January 2018.
We welcome poster proposals that engage the theme. Successful posters proposals will be displayed throughout the conference, presented to delegates, and voted for the most innovative and engaging poster.