Going Global 2018 'Global connections, local impact' - A conference for leaders in international education to debate the future of further and higher education.
Malaysia, 2–4 May 2018
Registration will be opened until 23 April 2018.
Participants: ministers, policy advisers, government officials, vice-chancellors, rector presidents, deputy presidents, vice presidents, deans and vice deans, senior decision makers from business, international education organisations and institutions, thought leaders and opinions formers.
We will address five challenges:
- new skills, new graduates
- social mobility and international mobility
- demonstrating impact
- future-proofing higher education institutions systems
- new models of delivery
|'In 2018, Going Global will be organised in ASEAN for the first time. This is an important education event for the region. I, therefore, encourage Vietnamese universities to attend and contribute to the conference. This is also the opportunity for Vietnamese universities to set up partnerships with international universities to learn from experiences in university governance, quality assurance, etc.', Prof. Dr Bui Van Ga, Former Vice Minister, Ministry of Education and Training.|
Going Global 2018 is:
- providing a unique platform for knowledge sharing
- connecting local, national, regional and global agendas
- providing a global network for policy makers and practitioners working in the field of international education
- supporting evidence led policy decisions deriving from research and regional policy dialogues
- supporting global thought leadership.