We are currently looking for full time and hourly paid teachers to work at our English teaching centres, as well as freelance teacher trainers for our teacher training contracts mainly offsite.
Become a British Council teacher
- Would you like to develop your teaching career in a professional global organisation?
- Would you like to work in a centre where professional development is a priority?
- Would you like to be funded to do the Trinity TYLEC or RSA Distance DELTA?
- Do you enjoy teaching Young Learners, Adults or Corporate and Exam classes?
- Are you interested in an excellent salary?
If you have answered yes to these questions and have a degree, a CELTA or Trinity Certificate and two years post-certificate teaching experience, please visit our Careers page.
Become a British Council teacher trainer
- Would you like to develop your teacher training career in a professional global organisation?
- Are you interested in delivering high quality training courses to primary and secondary teachers?
- Would you like to become involved in delivering ‘Train the Trainer’s courses to university lecturers and primary teachers?
- Are you interested in earning competitive training rates and travelling to different provinces in Vietnam?
English for Education Systems is continuing to expand its portfolio of teacher training work. If you have answered yes to the above questions, you have a recognised English language teaching qualification equivalent to Cambridge ESOL DELTA, a degree and substantial relevant teacher training experience, please visit our Careers page.