To find the most popular project globally, Active Citizens is running a Social Action Project competition for participants that were trained at an Active Citizens training between April 2017 – March 2018 cycle, that was delivered in partnership with an official British Council partner.
It is very simple to enter the competition; we need you to do the following
- Download and read the terms and conditions, application form and privacy notice and consent form
- Email the following competition entry documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- completed and signed application form
- signed privacy notice and consent
- agreement to the competition’s terms and conditions (section 9)
- an image from the social action project.
The opening date of the competition is 15.00 (British Summer Time - BST) on Thursday 19 July 2018 and the closing date is 23.59 (BST) on Wednesday 8 August 2018.
Following this, a selection panel will shortlist five social action projects which will then be posted on the Active Citizens Facebook page. There will then be a public vote from the Active Citizens community to find the most popular social action project - the project that receives the most 'Likes' wins.
The winner will be invited to attend the Active Citizens Global Team Meeting and Social Action Project showcase, in London, between the 24–27 September 2018.
**Please find all the entry documents below.**