You can pay for your examination in one of the following ways:
Pay at a British Council office
You can pay by credit card or cash at British Council offices in both cities
- Hanoi: 20 Thuy Khue street, Tay Ho district
- HCMC: first floor, Viettel Complex Building, 285 Cach Mang Thang Tam street, ward 12, district 10.
Customer services opening hours
- Hanoi: 08.30–19.00 (Monday–Friday); 08.30–12.00 and 13.30–16.30 (Saturday)
- HCMC: 08.30–19.00 (Monday–Friday); 08.30–12.00 and 13.30–16.30 (Saturday)
Pay via bank transfer
Make a bank transfer to the following account and send your evidence of payment to British Council via email@example.com for Hanoi candidates or firstname.lastname@example.org for HCMC candidates.
Your booking will be processed within three working days of British Council receiving your test application and test fee.
Please noted that Instant money transfer service is not available for Citibank.
- Beneficiary name: BRITISH COUNCIL VIET NAM LLC
- Account number (VND): 0201912008
- Bank: Citi Bank, N.A Hanoi branch
- Address: Horison Tower, 40 Cat Linh street, Cat Linh ward, Dong Da district, Hanoi.
- Bank code: 01605001
- Swift code: CITIVNVX
|For Hanoi registration
||For HCMC registration
|HNX <CAIE ON2022> <candidate name><Mobile number>
||HCMX <CAIE ON2022> <candidate name><Mobile number>
Notes: Candidates are responsible for the payment of transfer or any other bank fees in addition to test fees that may be charged.
If you are unable to email evidence of payment (file exceeds 10MB), please call our hotline 1800 1299 during working hours from 8.30 to 17.30 from Monday to Saturday for support.