British Council in Viet Nam organises a UK visit for Vietnamese higher education leaders on themes of Innovation, Digital Transformation, Quality Assurance and Social Impact in Higher Education in October 2022.
This visit underlines the British Council’s commitment to Education that provides quality support for international education and education exchange; that promotes increased engagement with UK education, qualifications and research; and that achieves a strong global reputation for UK education, supported by new partnerships and system reform. In addition, this mission follows the Memorandum of Collaboration in Education between the British Council and Ministry of Education and Training in Viet Nam, focusing on the following objectives:
- facilitating further high-level engagement and commitments in education between the Viet Nam and UK governments and devolved administrations
- strengthening UK-Viet Nam engagement and partnership in higher education, especially in innovation, digital transformation, social impact, and quality assurance
- exploring opportunities on teaching and research collaboration in priority areas of participating higher education institutions
- identifying opportunities for student and staff exchange
- establishing transnational education collaboration.
Presentation slides throughout the week can be downloaded below.