About the programme
Creative Communities Learning Lab is a new series of free, dynamic and accessible online learning modules by creatives, for creatives worldwide.
It offers self-led courses, designed with specific input from creative hub leaders and their communities in Southeast Asia and the UK.
Learning from stories of resilience, challenges and innovation – these online courses support creative professionals navigate the changing world brought by Covid-19. This project is part of our Creative Hubs for Good programme and led by the British Council team in Southeast Asia.
Five courses have been created with the help of creative hub leaders and experts:
- Digital communities strategy and management
- Ways to monetise creative services
- Bringing your training online
- Facilitating creative collaborations
- Responsible Design for Meaningful Experiences
Learn more about Creative Communities Learning Lab