New Directions English is intended as space in which policy makers, educational professionals, academics and teachers and assessment practitioners can interact, exchange information, and keep abreast of the leading developments in the field. It will be of interest to all academics and researchers, education officials, and teachers from all education sectors - higher, vocational, secondary and primary - as well as to members of assessment related associations and examination board representatives.
Who should attend?
New Directions is designed to appeal to a wide range of stakeholders:
- Policy makers
- Education officials and leaders
- Academics / researchers
- Teachers from all education sectors
- Examiner board representatives
- Assessment practitioners and specialists
- Members of assessment related associations
- Anyone interested in local and international trends and approaches in English language teaching, learning and assessment
How to register
The registration system is now closed due to limited capacity.
For enquiries, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org