Mistakes and changes to your personal details

Occasionally, a form or certificate may contain incorrect or incomplete information, such as a mistake with the spelling of your name, address, date of birth or other information.

You should inform British Council or an invigilator at the exam venue if you notice there is an error in your Statement of Entry or Statement of Results. Any changes made before the issue of certificates are usually free of charge. Any changes made after certificates have been issued will incur a fee.