There are some important documents and materials that you will need to bring on the exam day.
Before you set off:
- Aim to arrive 30 minutes before the start of the exam so that you can relax before it begins.
- Allow plenty of time for traffic or travel disruption and always have an alternative travel plan in mind.
Things to bring to the exam room:
- Identification Document (Identity card or passport for International students)
- Statement of Entry
- pens and pencils in a CLEAR bag
- basic calculator (of a type approved by your exam board)
- any extra equipment needed for your subject
- No mobile phones or any other electronic devices are allowed in the exam rooms
- Do not bring valuable belongings.
Please note that specific regulations, which may differ from the above apply to oral and art/design exams.