I. GET THREE HOURS OF IELTS TRAINING WITH A BRITISH COUNCIL IELTS EXPERT
Test takers who register from 23 May to 6 June 2018 for IELTS test dates in June 2018 will receive a gift combo, including:
- Three hours of face-to-face IELTS training and practising with a British Council IELTS expert (*)
- 30 hours of free IELTS practice materials, study tips and mock tests for four skills, from Road to IELTS online preparation course
- A copy of 'Collins Cobuild: Key Words for IELTS Book 3 - Advanced'
First come first served. Register now while stocks last.
Terms and conditions:
- Offer is applicable at British Council offices and at British Council’s official registration centres in Vietnam.
- Offer is only applicable for test takers who register and complete their payment during the promotional period.
- Offer is applicable to all test takers of both regular IELTS and IELTS UKVI, IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training Module.
(*) The classes will be held at British Council’s offices at 20 Thuy Khue, Tay Ho, Hanoi and 25 Le Duan, D1, HCMC. 25 students per class.
For more information on the IELTS test, please call our free hotline 1800 1299.
II. ACADEMIC SUPPORT ACTIVITIES
Besides, in May and June 2018, the British Council proudly presents IELTS Day event series and other academic support activities for IELTS test takers.
1. IELTS Day – Explore the world of opportunities with IELTS
IELTS Day is an event series organised by the British Council with the aim to help you prepare your best to explore the world by providing the latest information about the test, effective learning skills and information about studying, living and working aboard. Event guest speakers are British Council IELTS experts, successful international alumni, representatives from education agents, immigration consultancies, recruitment firms and more.
The event is free and open to the public. Limited seats available.
IELTS Day in June 2018 will be held in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City:
- Hanoi: Sunday, 10 June 2018
- Ho Chi Minh city: Sunday, 17 June 2018
Click here to learn more about the event.
2. IELTS briefing sessions
British Council IELTS briefing aims to provide test takers with information about the test day and how to be well-prepared for an IELTS test. A briefing session lasts 2.5 hours which is presented by an experienced IELTS teacher and Exams Officer of the British Council. The briefing focuses on tips and techniques for IELTS and common mistakes made in the Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking tests. We will also share IELTS test taker journey and procedures applied on the test day at the briefing.
The briefing is recommended for first-time test takers. Please register online here.
Schedule in June:
- Hanoi: 14.30–17.00, 18 May 2018
- HCMC: 09.30–12.00, 14 May and 11 June 2018
3. Free online course 'Understanding IELTS: Techniques for English Language Tests'
This six-week course will help students prepare well for the IELTS test. As the course takes you through each section of IELTS, you will become more familiar with what to expect in the test. You will also have a chance to practise your English and get expert tips on how to reach your goals.
Start date: 28 May 2018
Register for this online course now.