Aptis ESOL for Teachers is a general English proficiency test adapted for educational contexts, assessing levels up to B2 on the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR). Candidates who demonstrate a level superior to B2 are awarded a C.
Aptis ESOL for Teachers contains tasks and questions which relate to the scenarios that teachers encounter every day. This enables test takers to focus solely on the actual language being tested.
APTIS ESOL FOR TEACHERS IS FOR:
- English language teachers in schools, colleges, or universities.
- teachers of other subjects in schools, colleges, or universities.
- English language teachers in large scale language programmes.
- students in teacher training or university programmes.
- other professionals working in educational contexts.
Find out more about the test format in the Aptis for Teachers Candidate Guide (PDF)