Registering for a course with the British Council is easy
Step 1: book a placement test or contact us to register for a course
Our teaching centres
- Teaching centre at 20 Thuy Khue, Tay Ho district, Hanoi - 20 Thuy Khue
- Teaching centre at Brendon school, lane 54 Le Van Luong, Thanh Xuan district, Hanoi - 54 Le Van Luong
- Teaching centre at 31 Thai Van Lung, district 1, Ho Chi Minh City - 31 Thai Van Lung
- Teaching centre at 195 Dien Bien Phu, Binh Thanh district, Ho Chi Minh City - 195 Dien Bien Phu
- Teaching centre at 285 Cach Mang Thang Tam, district 10, Ho Chi Minh City - 285 CMT8
Telephone: 1800 1299
Step 2: Take a level assessment
Take a 40 minute written test and a 10 minute interview to ensure you find a course suited to your level.
Step 3: Choose the course that suits your needs and learning goals
Our experts will talk you through our range of courses to find the best one for you.
Step 4: Pay for your course by cash, credit card or bank transfer
Tuition fees are paid in Vietnam Dong before the first day of the course