Registering for a course with the British Council is easy
Step 1: book a placement test or contact us to register for a course
Our teaching centres
- Teaching centre at Thuy Khue (Hanoi)
- Teaching centre at Brendon school (Hanoi)
- Teacing centre at Thai Van Lung (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Teaching centre at Dien Bien Phu (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Teaching centre at Le Duan (Ho Chi Minh City)
Telephone: 1800 1299
Step 2: Take a level assessment
Take a 40 minute written test and a 10 minute interview to ensure you find a course suited to your level.
Step 3: Choose the course that suits your needs and learning goals
Our experts will talk you through our range of courses to find the best one for you.
Step 4: Pay for your course by cash, credit card or bank transfer
Tuition fees are paid in Vietnam Dong before the first day of the course