Registering for a course with the British Council is easy
Step 1: book a placement test or contact us to register for a course
Our teaching centres
- Teaching centre at 10 Tran Phu, Ha Dong district, Hanoi - Ha Dong
- Teaching centre at 20 Thuy Khue, Tay Ho district, Hanoi - Thuy Khue
- Teaching centre at Brendon school, lane 54 Le Van Luong, Thanh Xuan district, Hanoi - Le Van Luong
- Teaching centre at 63–65 Ngo Thi Nham, Hai Ba Trung district, Hanoi - Ngo Thi Nham
- Teaching centre at 31 Thai Van Lung, district 1, Ho Chi Minh City - Thai Van Lung
- Teaching centre at 195 Dien Bien Phu, Binh Thanh district, Ho Chi Minh City - Dien Bien Phu
- Teaching centre at 285 Cach Mang Thang Tam, district 10, Ho Chi Minh City - CMT8
- New teaching centre is opening at Tan Binh district, HCMC - New centre at Tan Binh district
- British Council offers Online Courses to students at aged 9-17, click here for more information and how to register.
Telephone: 1800 1299
Step 2: Take a level assessment
Take a 25 minute written test and a 10 minute interview to ensure you find a course suited to your level.
Step 3: Choose the course that suits your needs and learning goals
Our experts will talk you through our range of courses to find the best one for you.
Step 4: Pay for your course by credit card/ATM card/VNPay or bank transfer
Tuition fees are paid in Vietnam Dong before the first day of the course