Hourly-paid teacher trainers of English in Vietnam
The British Council is a premium brand teaching centre with a reputation for high quality. We have been teaching in Vietnam to the public since 2002 and, in that time, have delivered high quality English language courses to adults, young learners and corporate students. We have built our success around a belief in understanding our customers’ needs, recruiting the most talented teachers, and providing an excellent process for teacher development and performance management. In a competitive market, the British Council stands out for its reputation for tradition, quality and stability.
|Location||Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City|
|Salary||$30.50 - $39.00/hour depending on qualifications and experience|
|Duration||Various - Part time/freelance|
|Closing date||Monday 31 December 2018|
Plan and deliver teacher training workshops for English language teachers or teachers of other subjects in Vietnam.
- Recognised English teaching qualification equivalent to Cambridge ESOL DELTA
- Or CELTA trainer qualification or relevant MA
- Education to first degree (BA/BSc) level
- Substantial (minimum 5 years post qualification) relevant teaching experience
- Proficiency in English equivalent to native speaker or IELTS 8.5 - 9
- Genuine commitment to professional development as a teacher of English
- Familiarity with contemporary UK
How to apply
Interested candidates please fill in the application form below and send to email@example.com
Please note that we are not currently recruiting for particular projects. We will only contact short-listed candidates when we have suitable projects in the pipeline
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates.