Part Time Invigilator, Exams, Vietnam
To ensure that any test administered by the British Council runs smoothly on the test day/s and that all assigned test day duties and standards are met.
|Location||HCMC, Hanoi, Vung Tau, Nha Trang, Hue, Bac Giang, Hai Phong, Vinh and throughout the whole Vietnam|
|Salary||Hourly paid depends on the role|
|Duration||One year contract basis|
|Working hours||Not fixed depends on the exams|
|Closing date||Monday 28 February 2022|
You will be accountable for maintaining the integrity and reputation of the British Council and the various examination boards by ensuring that tests are delivered to prescribed standards for customer service, security and administration. You will also be accountable for promoting a positive image of the British Council by providing a high standard of customer care on the test day.
- Report promptly to test venue at agreed time. In case of any delays or if unable to get to the test venue, inform the appropriate test day or British Council Examinations Services staff in a timely manner.
- Follow all relevant standards and procedures, based on training and reference materials provided by the British Council Examinations Services and the relevant Exam Boards.
- Enable good customer flow by giving candidates clear direction and answering their enquiries.
- Ensure that candidates follow the agreed exam procedures regarding the location and security of their belongings.
- Conduct candidate entry, exit, identity checks and Test Day Photography procedures according to exam requirements.
- Ensure special arrangements are provided as required.
- Be familiar with the health and safety and emergency procedures for the test day venue.
- Invigilate examinations to the standard required by the British Council Examinations Service and the relevant Exams Boards.
- Actively monitor candidates during tests to make sure that there is no violation of test conditions.
- Support the supervisor to ensure that candidates have a positive and consistent test day experience and a positive image of the British Council.
- Ensure all material is accounted for and handed over securely to the supervisor.
- Complete and maintain accurate records of exam assignments. Complete all reports, logs and claims accurately as required by British Council Examinations Services.
- Follow all relevant guidelines and policies in the areas of: Data Protection, Child Protection, Health and Safety, Equal Opportunities and Diversity, and Anti-Fraud.
- Report any incidents, emergencies or breaches of security to the appropriate test day supervisor.
- Work with the test day supervisor to promote and ensure the wellbeing of candidates at all time. In case of emergencies, follow correct procedures.
- Additional duties in line with the role may be required.
Training and development:
- Attendance of briefing and training sessions as requested by the British Council Examinations Services Centre.
- Complete all mandatory training modules: Data Protection, Child Protection, Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities and Diversity, Anti-Fraud, Identity Checks as required.
How to apply
All applications must be emailed to SEA1.VN@britishcouncil.org