"LI XI", representing "luck" and "prosperity", is one of the most anticipated traditional customs in Tet or Lunar New Year festival in Vietnam. This Tet 2019, the British Council proudly presents our special offers of "LI XI" to IELTS test takers.
Test takers who register IELTS from 28 January to 30 April 2019 for 2019 IELTS test dates will receive a gift voucher valued at VND 300,000 and 'Road to IELTS' (Last minute version) online preparation course with a comprehensive package of practice materials, over 100 interactive exercises, study tips, demo tests, e-books and tutorial videos for all four skills.
The offer is applicable for:
- first 30 registrants every day at British Council’s front offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh city
- all online and bank transfer registrants, given that the registrants complete the online application form to receive gift vouchers within the promotional period
- all registrations at British Council’s IELTS registrations partners in Vietnam
- offer is only applicable for test takers who register and complete their payment during the promotional period
- offer is applicable to all test takers of regular IELTS and IELTS UKVI, IELTS Academic and IELTS General training module
- offer is applicable to all test takers of both IELTS on paper and IELTS on computer.
- If you register IELTS via online or bank transfer method, please fill in this application form to receive the gift voucher within the promotional period and indicate your preferred choice of collecting the gift voucher. Once completing the form, you will receive a notification from us within 48 hours should your registration for the gift voucher is confirmed and matches with your information when registering IELTS with the British Council. If you have any questions, please call our free Hotline 1800 1299. If the British Council does not receive your registration to collect the gift voucher within the promotional period, the British Council reserves the right to return the gift offers for other campaigns and activities.
- The British Council offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh city is closed from 2 to 10 February 2019 inclusive for 2019 Lunar New Year holidays and resume on Monday, 11 February 2019. During the office closure we only accept online registrations. Please register for IELTS on paper or IELTS on computer. Gift vouchers collection will be arranged before or after the holiday.
The gift voucher can be redeemed for 180 brands at over 2,500 locations at 60 cities and provinces across the country. The gift voucher can be used for a variety of categories including cafes and restaurants, fashion retailers, shopping, entertainment, supermarket and others.