Vietnam Language Assessment Symposium (VLAS) is an event providing insights into English language assessment issues and trends in Vietnam. The event follows the interest generated from the New Directions in English Language Assessment Conference held in Hanoi in 2016. VLAS 2017 is intended as an accessible space for educators to exchange diverse perspectives on language assessment in this dynamic context, and will be an annual event.
Location Of Conference
SEAMEO Regional Training Center (SEAMEO RETRAC)
35 Le Thanh Ton, District 1
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tuesday, 23 May 2017
Who should attend?
VLAS is developed to appeal to a variety of stakeholders:
- Policy makers
- Education officials and leaders
- Teachers from all educational sectors
- Examiner board representatives
- Assessment practitioners and specialists
- Members of assessment related associations
- Anyone interested in local and international trends and approaches in English assessment
Package for one day VND 500,000 (*)
* Fees are VAT inclusive
* The British Council will issue VAT invoice upon request.
Registration fee includes
- Audience kits.
- Access to all conference sessions.
- Lunch at Vincom Center B Shopping Mall, 72 Le Thanh Ton, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Daily coffee and networking breaks during conference day.
How to register
To attend VLAS 2017, please confirm your participation in advance by registering online. Due to limited capacity, early registration is advised.
Registration will be closed at 23.59 Thursday 18 May 2017 (Vietnam time). If maximum capacity is reached, the conference registration will be closed prior to the deadline.
Step 1: Please complete the registration here.
Step 2: You will receive an email with payment guidance.
Step 3: Participants must complete their registration by making the relevant payment via bank transfer before the deadline.
Please note that your registration is only confirmed once the bank transfer is completed.
Step 4: After making payment, please capture a photo of your bank transfer Payslip and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Step 5: Official confirmation of attendance will be sent by the British Council VLAS organiser after we have received your bank transfer payslip.
For enquiries, please contact us via email email@example.com.