University of Greenwich is one of the most modern universities in the UK. The University was awarded the Queen’s Anniversary Prize for the excellence in Undergraduate and Postgraduate trainingand is ranked the highest for student satisfaction among those in London (The Sunday Times University Guide 2010 and 2011). In 2013, 86% final-year students say that they are satisfied with the quality of their degree courses. The University welcomes students from Vietnam studying Foundation, Undergraduate (bachelor) degree, and Postgraduate (masters, PhD ) degree programmes.
Greenwich accepts excellent students who have finished grade 11 on its International Foundation Programmea, high school-leavers into the first year of the degree courses and offers flexible transfer for undergraduate students from Vietnam.
Why choose the University of Greenwich
- Over 150 subject areas including Business, Finance, Computing, Engineering, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Maritime studies, Law & Science…
- The University of Greenwich has been ranked number one for teaching excellent in London (The Sunday Times University Guide 2011) and is the best in the UK for Economics, ranked second for Law, Politics, Arts, Chemistry, Engineering and Civil Engineering.
- Top 5 in London for Business, Management, Accounting and Finance (The Guardian University Guide 2014)
- Very competitive tuition fees and £1,000 Nationality Scholarship for all undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- Well equipped IT, language and library facilities;
- Flexible transfer scheme
Greenwich continues to recruit students for its International Foundation Programmes (IFP), Pre-Master, Undergraduate, and Master programmes to start in September 2014 and January 2015. Applicants can apply for the scholarship of £1,000 per year for the entire duration of the Undergraduate and Master courses.
Mr Ken Holtom, International Director, the University of Greenwich will give a presentation on study and scholarship opportunities at the university.
The seminar is held in Hanoi by the British Council.
Time: 1900 Thursday, 13th Mar 2014
Venue: British Council, 20 Thuy Khue, Tay Ho, Hanoi
To register for the seminar, click here http://hocbonggreenwich.eduk.vn/ or contact the British Council via telephone
Hanoi: 04 3728 1920 (Ext 1954)
Ho Chi Minh: 08 3823 2862 (Ext 2501)
For further information on University of Greenwich, please visit www.gre.ac.uk