British Council Partner Schools is a global community of over 2,000 schools, actively supported by the British Council, delivering UK international qualifications such as the IGCSE and A Levels.
Through British Council Partner Schools, we provide expert operational and educational support for our Partner Schools at every opportunity, and at every level – improving the educational outcomes of learners across the world.
Schools in Vietnam can now join British Council’s global community of thousands of ambitious schools and institutions by becoming a member of British Council Partner Schools.
By joining the British Council Partner Schools programme, we can connect you with respected international UK awarding bodies offering reputable, international-recognized qualifications. In Vietnam, we work with Cambridge Assessment International Education for the State Schools programme, and support aspirational private schools to register with the international UK awarding bodies. The programme includes essential examination services and value-added offers aimed at providing holistic support for learners, parents, teaching staff, school leaders and whole-school improvement.
We work with Cambridge International, Hanoi DOET and schools for the Hanoi State Schools Programme, supporting schools to implement the Cambridge program successfully.
Partnering with us in the British Council Partner Schools programme enables you to:
- Benefit from our high standards of customer services on exams administration and extensive expertise on English language assessment
- Join the British Council’s Network on a regional and global level to connect with thousands of international schools
- Enhance Continuing Professional Development for school leaders & teachers by enjoying our abundant online and offline professional development and networking resources and programmes
- Get assistance from professionals to achieve sustainable whole-school development
- Enjoy substantial resources around learner support for child protection, exams preparation and English language learning
How to Join
Becoming a member of British Council Partner Schools is a straightforward process requiring only the following steps.
- Start with reading our requirements outline in the Requirements and Fee section below
- Contact us to express your interest – we will be in touch within 5 working days
- Complete the application documents provided by the British Council
- Allow a British Council representative to perform an approval visit. We will arrange a time that is convenient for you
- Receive and sign the contract letter once approved
All schools are expected to meet requirements to become a member of British Council Partner Schools which include:
- Attain appropriate government approvals and other business certificates to legally recruit students and operate a full-time teaching school
- Be appropriately resourced with sufficient staff employed in management, teaching and support roles
- Provide appropriate premises and facilities to create a positive learning environment for students
- Secure storage arrangements for confidential exams materials to comply with our regulations
- Equip with appropriate facilities that comply with our regulations for accommodating examinations
- Deliver International UK school exams in partnership with the British Council
There is no application fee, programme fee, or membership fee to become a British Council Partner School. The British Council manages exam delivery for partner schools and charges exam service fees for each exam entry for International UK School Qualifications. Partner schools have access to British Council’s core support for schools, including the Online Support for Schools platform for free.
Partner Schools in Vietnam
- Hanoi Amsterdam High School
- Chu Văn An High School
- Thanh Xuan Secondary School
- Cau Giay Secondary School
- Trung Vuong Secondary School
- Nghia Tan Secondary School
- Ngo Sy Lien Secondary School
- Chu Van An Secondary School