What is Learning Time with Timmy?
- Learning Time with Timmy is an engaging English language learning programme for children aged under six designed by British Council Early years specialists to optimise children's learning and development.
- It is exclusive to the British Council and has been created in partnership with Academy-Award-winning animations studio Aardman. Timmy, star of Aardman's TV show Timmy time, engages young children and sparks their imaginations.
- We give children the best start by enabling them to learn English naturally, in the same way they learn their mother tongue.
- Trusted by parents worldwide - we use our over 80 years' experience of teaching young children and inspiration from the UK's world-leading Ealry Years Foundation Stage to design the course.
- All teachers are specially trained and passionate about teaching young children.
- We focus on progress and celebrate children's successes.