Our new programme is based on an academic year semester system and offers timetables that will fit with your school studies. With 128 class hours between August and May, you will not only gain a deep understanding of the IELTS exam, but will also develop the language, skills and confidence to succeed in higher education.
Take this course with the world's English experts
50 per cent of the course is focussed on preparing learners to take the exam by developing a deep understanding of the demands of the exam and teaching strategies to maximise your result:
- learn the difference between a 6.0 and a 7 in Writing, and how to improve your score
- learn what to expect in the Speaking test interview interview, and how to impress the examiner
- learn strategies and techniques for reading and listening that will maximise your scores
- learn the language and topics that are commonly tested in IELTS
- learn the Do’s and Don’ts of the exam
- learn where you can improve from feedback on your performance.
Because success in study is not just about IELTS, 50 per cent of the course is dedicated to developing the language and skills necessary for university study, whether that is in the UK, the USA or in Vietnam:
- develop yourself by experiencing the collaborative educational environment you will encounter in higher education and learn skills for independent enquiry
- develop accuracy, fluency and confidence in Academic English in meaningful tasks that replicate the demands of higher level study, and support the linguistic demands of the IELTS exam
- develop skills and strategies for dealing with texts in an Academic context, whether reading or listening
- develop confidence to deliver presentations and take part in discussions and debates
- develop an intercultural knowledge and awareness that will support holistic development and reduce the possibility of culture shock abroad.